Welcome to our Condo
Downtown Park City – Walk to Main Street or Park City Ski Resort – Fly Fish on Provo River
Park City Outfitters is offering a luxurious 2 bedroom, 1.25 bath condominium accommodating 6 people, located in the heart of Park City within walking distance to Park City Mountain Resort.
Why not spend few days in Park City with us and let Park City Outfitters guide you on beautiful Provo River for an awesome fly fishing experience.
You can enjoy the Sundance film festival experience by staying in our Park City condo which has: Location, Location, Location…
Snow Country Condominiums are located on 1150 Deer Valley Drive adjacent to the City Park about 0.3 miles North of downtown Main street, close to restaurants, grocery stores, theater and steps to the free shuttle on Park Avenue which runs every 20 minutes year round to all resorts and Main street. Enjoy the following activities: fly fish year round, tennis, mountain bike, ski, snowboard, hot air balloon, golfing, hiking, shopping, ski jumping/bob sled/luge rides at Utah Winter Sports Park, Alpine slide at Park City Mountain Resort (walking distance).
After you are done playing (skiing, fly fishing on Provo River or golfing) come back home and enjoy a state of the art European kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite counter top and plenty of seating around the island for your friends or family. This ski/fishing condo has it all: tiled floors, designer furniture and finishes.
If you have questions about our lodging – Call Now 1.435.647.0677
Additional amenities in Snow Country Condo
- 55" Flat screen TV mounted on a swivel arm allows for perfect viewing in the living room or kitchen, Blu-ray player, cable/satelite TV
- Wireless Internet access
- Washer and dryer
- All kitchen gadgets: microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, utensils, coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, blender
- Off street parking - reserved for this condo
- No pets allowed, no smoking allowed
- Walk-to amenities: Starbucks, Albertson's, Jans, Colesport, Burger King, Rite-Aid, 7-Eleven
- Night skiing, free concerts in the City Park -summer time only
Rates and Dates
- Apr 16-Oct 30 - $225/night, with minimum 3 night rental.
- Nov 1-Dec 21 - $300/night, with minimum 3 night rental
- Dec 16-Jan 20 - $450/night, with minimum 7 nights rental.
- Jan 21 - Jan 30 - $600/night, with minimum 5 nights rental - Sundance
- Feb 1 - Apr 15 - $325/night, with minimum 5 nights rental.
- These rates are for 4 people, add $100 per day for 6 people
- All Rates add 10.35% Sales Tax
- Cleaning fee $125.00