Park City Outfitters – Rates
Rates for Fly Fishing on Provo and Green Rivers, Condo Rental and Hunting in Park City Utah
Guided Provo River & Weber River Fishing Trips
- 1 person: $280.00 soft drinks and snacks
- 2 person: $355.00 soft drinks and snacks
- 3 person: $485.00 soft drinks and snacks
- 1 person: $355.00 includes lunch
- 2 persons: $450.00 includes lunch
- 3 persons: $590.00 includes lunch
Discounts offered for rod and waders: $20.00 each
Not included is Utah State fishing license, tax and gratuity. You can get a fishing license online at wildlife.utah.gov. We pick you up at your Park City location and we bring all the equipment with us. We are happy to get your fishing license for you ahead of time. Don’t waste your fishing time getting licenses & gear. Give us a call today!
Park City Remote Waters (Small Rivers, Ponds and Secret Spots)
- 1 person, 1 guide – $380
- 2 people, 1 guide – $475
- 3 people, 1 guide – $615
Green River Float Trips
- $475.00 1-2 people, per boat (dory), per float. All day trips include a deli lunch, soft drinks.
- We require deposit of $150.00 per boat/day. Deposits are non-refundable without 30 day’s notice prior to trip date.
- Overnight Camping: Call for quote, 2 days, 1-2 people: includes meals and tent camping accommodations.
All prices for the Green River trips do not include the fishing license, sales tax or gratuities. You may bring your own alcoholic beverages.
- Apr 16 -Oct 30 .. $225/night, with minimum 3 night rental.
- Nov 1-Dec 21 .. $300/night, with minimum 3 night rental.
- Dec 16 -Jan 20 .. $450/night, with minimum 7 nights rental.
- Jan 21 – Jan 30 .. $600/night, with minimum 5 night rental – Sundance.
- Feb 1 – Apr 15..$325/night, with minimum 5 night rental.
- These rates are for 4 people, add $100 per day for 6 people
- All Rates add 10.35% Sales Tax
- Cleaning fee $125.00
These rates are for 4 people, add $100 per day for 6 people, sales tax is 10.35% and cleaning fee is $125.
- September – February (Call for Quote)
Other Big Game Hunts
- Availability varies. Visit our Hunting Seasons and Rates page or call for more information